Pam Olinger, CPA/CGMA
As a Partner, Pam Olinger manages the Sioux Falls office. She provides consulting and support for ELO clients especially in areas of business and individual taxation, trust and gift planning and reporting, Quickbooks and business consulting and wealth management.
- B.S., Accounting – Dakota State University, Madison
Certifications and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified ProAdvisor for Quickbooks & QBO
- Series 7 & 66
- Insurance license for accident & health or sickness, life & variable products
- Business Advising
- Quickbooks consulting
- Trust & Estate Planning and reporting
- Business & Individual Taxation planning and reporting
- Professional services
Associations & Community Involvement
- South Dakota Certified Public Accountants (SDCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Mitchell United Way Board of Directors
- Intuit Trainer & Writer Network
- Sioux Falls Estate Planning Council
- Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Intuit Account & Advisor Council (2006-2008)
Advisory accounts and services are offered through HK Financial Services (HKFS), an SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. Brokerage account services for transaction-based fees are offered through ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer and Member FINRA and SIPC. HKFS, ProEquities and ELO Prof. LLC are separate legal entities.
This content is being provided for informational purposes only with the understanding that neither HKFS nor ProEquities is rendering tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult with your CPA or other appropriate advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, accounting or tax obligations and requirements.
Pam Olinger is an investment adviser representative and a supervised person with HKFS. Pam Olinger is a registered representative with ProEquities. Check the background of this and other investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck and the SEC's Investment Adviser Public Disclosure (IARD).